Bandimere Speedway Seasonal Employment
Thank you for your interested in seasonal employment at Bandimere Speedway.
You have two options to apply:
1) Print and complete or complete the application on your computer, then print. Your hard copy of your printed application may be mailed, dropped off, or faxed to Bandimere Speedway at 3051 S. Rooney Road, Morrison, CO 80465. Fax # 303-697-0815. Job Application 2015
2) Complete the online application below. Department supervisors receive your application via email instantly with this process. Proceed below, complete the information, then submit.
Please select events that you WILL be available in 2015:
1. Any acceptance of employment will be predicated upon the truthfulness of the written or verbal statements contained within this application and pre-employment process. I hereby authorize Bandimere Speedway to thoroughly investigate my references, work record, education and other matters related to my suitability for employment. I further authorize the references I have listed to disclose to the company any and all letters, reports and other information related to my work records, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. I understand that should my employer find that any statement I have made is not truthful, any job offer extended to me will be withdrawn and if employed, I may be subject to dismissal.
2. I authorize Bandimere Speedway to confirm all the information contained in this application.
3. I understand this application is not to be construed or interpreted as a guarantee for employment for a specific time. I further understand that my employment with the organization does not constitute any form of contract, implied or expressed and such employment will be terminable at will either by myself or by Bandimere Speedway with or without cause or advance notice.
4. I grant Bandimere Speedway approval, after leaving my employment for any reason, to release information which it may deem appropriate regarding my employment with or termination from the organization to anyone who has a reasonable basis for making such inquiry. So long as the information disclosed is not known by the organization to be inaccurate, the organization shall not incur legal liability of any nature in connection with the furnishing of such information. I release all parties and persons from any and all liability for any damages that may result from furnishing information related to this application to employer (or perspective employer) as well as from use of disclosure of such information by employer (or prospective employer) or any of its agents, employees or representatives.
5. I understand that my application for employment will be placed in an active status for a period of six (6) months during which time it will be reviewed as job openings occur in my area(s) of job interest. I also understand that should I wish to continue being considered for job openings beyond the six (6) month period, I must re-apply by (A) submitting a new application for employment or by (B) submitting a letter requesting renewal of my application and including an update of my qualifications (recent work history, educational achievements, etc.).
6. If hired, I understand I will be required to submit 2 forms of unexpired identification according to IRS form I-9 within 3 days of employment.
Important information about working at Bandimere Speedway
Honesty - This should go without saying in any job, but we list it first because it is our number one requirement in dealing with guests, fellow employees, and the company. This is our #1 priority on reference checks. Honesty in our business means accurate cash handling, proper use of tools, and inventory controls. This also means that your friends and family do not receive food or services free, just as you would not expect free groceries from a friend who works in a grocery store.
Drugs and Alcohol – Every employee has daily contact with our guests. We feel that the use of drugs or alcohol is not conducive to good employer/employee or employee/guest relations. For this reason we may require a random drug test. By signing this application you agree to participate in this program. For your safety and the safety of fellow employees and our guests, we have a zero tolerance policy for drugs (including Marijuana) and alcohol. If you have specific questions about the drug policy, contact our General Manager. Coming to work under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or the use of drugs or alcohol in any manner while on duty is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate termination. It is management’s discretion on employee’s future employment.
Schedule – We expect you to work the days you are scheduled and to be on time. Tardiness and absenteeism are not acceptable. You should expect that due to the nature of our business, you will be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. While starting times are scheduled, ending times vary depending on event conditions.
Appearance – All employees are expected to wear the required uniform for the area assigned and comply with all grooming standards. No other dress is acceptable. Every employee is issued 1 staff shirt and a hat to wear. Additional shirts may be purchased. Personal hygiene is very important because of the close contact with our guests.
Cell Phone – May be used only during breaks (including texting).
Tobacco Smoking – May only be done during breaks and out of public view.
Please understand these are strictly seasonal part-time positions. Majority of positions are outdoors. Every Bandimere Speedway employee has daily contact with our guests. Excellent people skills and courtesy are required at all times. If you do not enjoy working with people, these are not the jobs for you.
These guidelines are not complete and will be discussed in detail if you continue the application process. If you feel comfortable working under these guidelines, please continue with the employment application. Bandimere Speedway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Colorado is an “employment-at-will” state.