May 11, 2013 May 18, 2013 Jul 04, 2013 Jul 27, 2013 Aug 18, 2013 Sep 28, 2013 Oct 06, 2013
PURIFOY CHEVROLET FAST 16
MADCAP RACING ENGINES QUICK 16
The quickest and fastest drag racing series in the Rocky Mountain area!
Varies by Event
Spectators: Varies by Event
* Racers must become a Bandimere Speedway Registered Racer to compete in these classes.
* Electronics permitted. Cross Talk Tree class. Timed throttle stops prohibited.
* Fast 16 is open to open-wheel & center steer vehicles only. Quick 16 is open to door-cars only.
* 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own eliminations, breakout rules apply.
* Left/Right run lane and first pairs out assigned in qualifying, and first pairs out in eliminations.
* Quickest 16 qualifiers laddered 1st round. Ladders alternate by event. Sportsman, then Pro.
* Fineline 16 class is the quickest 16 non-qualifiers combined from the Fast 16 and Quick 16.
All class rules carry over, with payouts based on field size. Fineline 16 run at all events.
* All Fast 16 & Quick 16 Racers will automatically be registered for the Fineline 16. All racers will
earn points in the class in which they QUALIFY at that event.
* Quicker qualified vehicle receives lane choice in all rounds.
* Alternates will be placed into the Fast, Quick, and Fineline programs. Alternates will be moved
up to the bottom of the appropriate qualified field.
* All vehicles must be prepared to start at the direction of the designated track official.
* Maximum dial is .10-second beyond the slowest field qualifying time, no quicker than 6.00,
and no slower than 8.20 in the Fast, 9.00 in the Quick, and 9.00 in the Fineline.
* All vehicles must meet all requirements for the ET they are running, PLUS, all must have
braided steel transmission lines w/ AN fittings, and approved lower engine containment device.
* All racers running 7.50 & quicker must have SFI 3.2a/15 fire suit. Required for all racers in
NHRA Top Dragster and Top Sportsman (run at Night of Fire & Thunder & LODRS).
* All Quick 16 entries will have a five-pound fire-extinguisher system, PLUS on cars that utilize
nitrous or supercharged must have a min 4” diameter opening adjacent to the driver window.
* Helmet extractors required for all racers 7.50 & quicker.
* All vehicles must be clean and painted to participate. Race Master is final judge.
* Trophies to winner and runner-up. Monetary payout sent via mail.
* Broke Qualifiers receive appropriate 1st round loser points. Non-Qualifiers receive 10 points.
Sponsors and Presenters:
Madcap Racing Engines
Fineline Signs, Graphics, Studio
On Track Performance
L & L Acoustical