May 04, 2014 May 24, 2014 Jul 04, 2014 Aug 09, 2014 Aug 10, 2014 Aug 23, 2014 Sep 28, 2014
SUNOCO RACE FUELS KING STREET
Varies by Event
Spectators: Varies by Event
* Open to all street-legal cars and trucks – must run between 7.50 and 12.75 to qualify.
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points.
* 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own eliminations, breakout rules apply.
* No electronics (see Rules Regarding Electronics).
* Maximum dial is .30-sec beyond your best qualifying time at the event, no slower than 12.75.
* All vehicles must have street-legal mufflers, current license plates/registration, hood, bumpers, grille, and operating lights. Must have current tags and registration with car in staging lanes.
* All vehicles must be clean/painted, and free of decals/sponsor lettering on body to participate.
* A bonus points cruise will be held. 25 bonus points for completing the designated run.
* Laddered first round based on Qualifying E.T., and will run on alternating Sportsman and Pro ladders. Sportsman ladder at first event, then Pro at next, etc.
* Trophies for Winner, Runner-up, and Semi-Finalists. Monetary payout sent via mail.
- Sunoco King Street Regional Championships
- Winner of most rounds between two days will be crowned as "King" of the Regional Championships.
- Do not have to be a Bandimere Speedway registered racer to qualify for this this title.
- All participants must meet class requirements.
Special Event Dates:
May 4 - "Bonus Trophy Day"
May 24 - "Bonus Points Cruise Day" - 25 bonus points for completing the cruise under your own power! 30,000 horsepower parade!
July 4 - FIREWORKS! Race at one of the largest events of the year, capped off with a tremendous fireworks show!
SUNOCO KING STREET REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
August 9 & August 10 -
- Most round wins totaled in the two days wins the title!
- Do not need to be a Bandimere Speedway registered racer to win.
- 2012 Champion was Steve Kawano, 2013 Champion was Steve Hill
- Champion wins trophy, Sunoco Jacket, and other prizes!
August 23 - "Bonus Trophy Day" & "Bounty Day" on Top 3 in points - Take them out, win your entry for Sept 28 race. Survive the bounty, win your entry to the Sept 28 race.
Sept 28 - "Qualifier T-Shirt Day" - All qualifiers get a series shirt.