Apr 19, 2013 May 04, 2013 May 26, 2013 Jul 07, 2013 Aug 11, 2013 Aug 24, 2013 Sep 07, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 22, 2013 Sep 29, 2013
JR. DRAG RACING SERIES
Varies by Event Date
Spectators: Varies by Event Date
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points in these classes:
* Ages 8-9, 12.90 & slower
* One “Pull Back” per run allowed.
* Ages 10-12, 8.90 & slower
* Ages 13-17, 7.90 & slower
* Must have chrome moly chassis to run 8.90 & quicker
* Driver must be the minimum age for the age group class. Likewise, a driver can compete in a lower age group class if his or her birthday falls after Jan. 1 of the current year. If the racers
age changes during the race season, the racer may 1) race in the class that they began the season, 2) race in the older age class all season, and may only run as quick as their age allows, or 3) change classes after their birthday. Points will not transfer with class changes.
* All classes are handicapped, 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own eliminations. Breakout rules apply.
* 2013 NHRA Jr. Drag Racing League Rulebook guidelines, rules, and compliance enforced.
* Registered Racers may qualify to compete at the 2013 NHRA Western Conference Finals.
* Class is qualified by reaction time in time trials and laddered for round one. Sportsman ladder.
* Trophies to Winner, Runner-Up, & Semi-Finalists.