May 17, 2014 Jul 04, 2014 Sep 07, 2014 Oct 11, 2014
TITAN FAST 16 JUNIOR SHOOTOUT
Varies by Event
Spectators: Varies by Event
* Open to drivers ages 13-17, with cars that have chrome moly chassis.
* Must register specifically for the TITAN 16 class to earn points.
* Drivers must be at least 13 years old.
* Qualified 16 vehicle field. Sportsman ladder beginning round one. 0.400 Pro Tree. 330' track.
* Courtesy Staging required. No pull-backs. No deep staging. Blue light tree.
* Ladder format will alternate: sportsman & pro. List of ladder format and dates kept at Tech.
* No clutch control systems. No nitrous. No engine management systems/programmable ignitions.
* Must use track supplied alcohol in qualifying, and NHRA approved engine.
* Maximum dial-in must be within .20-seconds of their best qualifying time at the event.
* Cars must weigh min 375 lbs (car & driver) after run, or run/round win will be disqualified.
* Quicker qualified vehicle receives lane choice in each round.
* Trophies to Winner, Runner-Up, & Semi-finalists at each event.