Aug 30, 2013 Aug 31, 2013 Sep 01, 2013
PENNZOIL ULTRA HIGH-ALTITUDE BRACKETNATIONALS
- Final points event in the 2013 Pennzoil Ultra E.T. Series
- Pit Vehicle Races & Dial for Dollars
- Pennzoil Ultra Shootout
- Jackpots & Bonus Races
- Free Event T-Shirt for All Racers
- Free Racer Appreciation BBQ on Saturday Night
Super Pro: $85 (Pre-Event: $75)
Pro: $85 (Pre-Event: $75)
Run Tuff: $75 (Pre-Event: $65)
Street ET: $65 (Pre-Event: $55)
Street Bike: $65 (Pre-Event: $55)
Friday Pit Vehicle Race: $10
Friday Jackpot: $35
Saturday Jackpots: $35
Gold Nugget: $200
Silver Nugget: $100
Sunday Dial For Dollars: $5
Friday Adult GA: $12
Saturday Adult GA: $15
Sunday Adult GA: $15
3-Day Crew: $35
2-Day Crew: $25
Child (12 & under): Free
FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2013
- Gates Open 12:00pm
- Time Trials 3:00pm
- Jackpots/Pit Vehicle Races 7:30pm
SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2013
- Gates Open 8:00am
- Time Trials 9:00am (2 sessions)
- Pennzoil Ultra Showdown (during 2nd time trial session)
- Jackpots/Gold Nugget/Silver Nugget 2:00pm
- Racer BBQ 5:00pm-8:00pm/Nitro Knockouts Bake Sale
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2013
- Gates Open 7:30am
- Chapel Service 8:00am
- Time Trial 9:00am (1 session)
- Eliminations after Time Trial/Dial-for-$ session
BRACKETNATIONAL RACE CLASSES
Super Pro, Pro, Run Tuff, Street ET, and Street Bike
- Final points event in the Pennzoil Ultra E.T. Series
- Click on Friday E.T. Series for class rules
- Click on Saturday E.T. Series for class rules
BRACKETNATIONALS EVENT PAYOUTS
Super Pro - $1900 to win, $900 to runner-up, $375 in semi's, $175 in quarters, $100 in eighths.
Pro - $1900 to win, $900 to runner-up, $375 in semi's, $175 in quarters, $100 in eighths.
Run Tuff - $750 to win, $450 to runner-up, $175 in semi's, $80 in quarters, $50 in eighths.
Street ET - $500 to win, $325 to runner-up, $155 in semi's, $75 in quarters.
Street Bike - $400 to win, $200 to runner-up, $100 in semi's, $50 in quarter.
JACKPOT & BONUS RACE DETAILS
- Jackpot 1 (1/4 Mile, Delay & Non-Delay)
Jackpot 1 will have 80% of entry paid out, based on participant counts. Delay and non-delay vehicles separate until laddered in round five.
- Pit Vehicle Race (330' handicap racing)
- 1/4 Mile Jackpot
- 1/8 Mile Jackpot
Both jackpots will have delay and non-delay separated until a laddered round four. Both jackpots will have 80% of entry paid out, based on vehicle counts.
- Gold Nugget (16-32 vehicles, electronics permitted, payout based on car count)
32 car field: Win $3,000, R/U $1,000, Semi $300, 1/4 $150
16 car field: Win $1,500, R/U $500, Semi $150, 1/4 $75
- Silver Nugget (16-32 vehicles, no electronics, payout based on car count)
32 car field: Win $1,500, R/U $500, Semi $150, 1/4 $75
16 car field: Win $750, R/U $250, Semi $75, 1/4 $40
- Pennzoil Ultra Showdown
Racer Must be:
1) 2013 Bandimere Speedway Pennzoil Ultra ET Series registered racer
2) Displaying a Pennzoil Ultra decals
3) have a receipt (within 30 days) for one case of Pennzoil product.
$3,000 in payout awarded. 32 Racers will be drawn and ladders created on Friday night, August 30th. Class will run Saturday, August 31st.
- Dial for Dollars
Optional game for all classes during the final time trial session. We will run a dial for dollars in each class, with the class winner receiving a special trophy and money. Closest to dial-in without breakout.
Each race entry receives a complimentary event souvenir T-shirt. Additional T-shirts can be purchased in advance or at Competitive Threads. S-XL $20, XXL $22, XXXL $24.
Racer Appreciation BBQ
All race participants will receive a complimentary BBQ on Saturday night, courtesy of Pennzoil Ultra. A limited number of additional tickets may be purchased in advance or at Competitive Threads for $14 each.