CLUB CLASH presented by CORVETTE CONNECTION
RACE DATES Seven (7) Friday night events in 2019:
May 3, 24
September 20, 27 (no longer racing on the 21st)
September 29 *Top Performer / no points / Top 16 in each class compete for a Wally.
Gates Open 3:30 pm
Time Runs 4:00 pm
Eliminations approx 7:00 pm
Adult Spectator $15
Child (12 & under) FREE
* Top 16 Racers in Top Street and Hot Rod will be invited to a special Top Performer race.
* Best finishing 5-member club from each event will win a pizza party for their club.
* A 'friendly' bounty will be placed on the top three in points each week. If you happen to beat them, you win your entry at the next Club race. If one of the top three wins that night, they win their entry.
CLASS RULES TOP STREET (10.50 - 13.99)
HOT ROD (14.00 & Slower)
*Open to all street-legal cars and motorcycles running 10.50 & slower.
* Must have street-legal, DOT approved tires and mufflers. No electronics or trans brakes. Starting line rev limiter prohibited.
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points.
* Gates open at 3:30 pm, time trial sessions start at 4:00 pm - called by color on punch card.
* Those entering the facility after 5:30 pm will be limited to one time trial and those entering the facility after 6:30 pm will receive no time trials.
* Eliminations start at approximately 7:00 pm. Listen to the P.A. for your lane assignments to be called! If two time trial sessions are completed, eliminations may start early.
* If elimination rounds continue past midnight, unless we are in the 1/4-final rounds, the event will be concluded and all payout and points will be awarded accordingly.
* Team/club points will be awarded by 1 point per round win.
* Compete on a handicapped, 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own elimination. No laddering.
* Trophies awarded for Winner, Runner-up, Semi-finalists, and Quarter-finalist.
* Championships will be awarded to determine Individual and Club/Team champions. Overall Club Champion (most round wins total), and Five-Member Team (most round wins by five drivers chosen at each event).
* Clubs must register and will be issued a letter designation.