SUNOCO RACE FUELS KING STREET
RACE DATES Six (6) Events in 2019:
August 10 (World Series of Pro Mod)
September 14, 29
Racer $45 / $55 (WSOPM)
Adult Spectator varies by event
CLASS RULES * Open to all street-legal cars and trucks – must run between 7.50 and 12.75 to qualify.
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points.
* 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own eliminations, breakout rules apply.
* No electronics (see Rules Regarding Electronics).
* Maximum dial is .30-sec beyond your best qualifying time at the event, no slower than 12.75.
* All vehicles must have street-legal mufflers, current license plates/registration, hood, bumpers, grille, glass windows, insurance, passenger seat, steel firewall and operating lights. Must have current tags and registration with car in staging lanes.
* Slicks optional.
* All vehicles must be clean/painted, and free of decals/sponsor lettering on body to participate.
* No towing to the lanes or back to the pit area after a run.
* A bonus points cruise will be held. 50 bonus points for completing the designated run.
* Laddered first round based on Qualifying E.T., and will run on alternating Sportsman and Pro ladders. Sportsman ladder at first event, then Pro at next, etc. Ladder will begin second round if more than 50 vehicles qualify for round one; based on random pair first round. Bye will go to the racer with the quickest qualifying E.T.
* Trophies for Winner, Runner-up, and Semi-Finalists. Monetary payout sent via mail.
Special Event Dates: May 25 - Bonus Trophy Day
June 29 - Bounty Race
July 27 - Top Ten Qualifying Awards
Aug 9 & 10 - Drag Illustrated World Series of Pro Mod
Sept 14 - T-Shirt Day - all qualifiers get a free series/event t-shirt!
Sept 29 - Bonus Point Street Cruise - 50 bonus points for completing the cruise
under your own power. 30,000 HP parade!!