TRENCH SHORING SERVICES
JR. DRAG RACING SERIES
RACE DATES Ten (10) Points Events in 2016:
June 24-26 (24 non-points race)
August 20, 27
September 10, 17
April 15, 21
Spectator varies / event pending
CLASS RULES * Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points in these classes:
* Age 5, 20.00 & slower
* No Points, No Competition
* Ages 6-7, 13.90 & slower
* One “Pull Back” per run allowed. No Points.
* Ages 8-9, 11.90 & slower
* One “Pull Back” per run allowed.
* Ages 10-12, 8.90 & slower
* Ages 13-17, 7.90 & slower
* Must have chrome moly chassis to run 8.90 & quicker
* Driver must be the minimum age for the age group class. Likewise, a driver can compete in a lower age group class if his or her birthday falls after Jan. 1 of the current year. If the racers
age changes during the race season, the racer may 1) race in the class that they began the season, 2) race in the older age class all season, and may only run as quick as their age allows, or 3) change classes after their birthday. Points will not transfer with class changes.
* All classes are handicapped, 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own eliminations. Breakout rules apply.
* 2015 NHRA Jr. Drag Racing League Rulebook guidelines, rules, and compliance enforced.
* Registered Racers may qualify to compete at the 2015 NHRA Western Conference Finals.
* Class is qualified by reaction time in time trials and laddered for round one. Sportsman ladder.
* Trophies to Winner, Runner-Up, & Semi-Finalists.